-----
To have your own Corthay's posted on the blog, please send us an E-MAIL with pictures and we’ll post them as soon as we can.
We will not publish your name, all posts will be anonymous.
-----

Saturday 10 November 2012

Customer contribution; Chukka, Vieux Bois

Today we recieved a very nice picture from some Chukka's in action, bought at Leffot, NY.
 
 
 

"Hello,
I recently bought my first pair of Corthays from Leffot in New York, and placed a special order for two additional pairs.

Your blog was a great resource while I was considering different color, piping, and lining combinations, and I hope that by contributing my photos to it, it will become even more useful to more people.

So, attached is a photo of my shoes in action: model Chukka in vieux bois. I'll send photos of the additional pairs when they arrive.

Thanks for creating a great resource for shoe enthusiasts.
Best, ....... "



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...